There are lots of random things on my mind today, but I'll try to reign it in for your sake. ;)
1. I'm loving the new Oh Joy! for Target line! I just had to bring this pitcher home with me. I mean, black + white stripes and gold..........get serious.
And don't hate me for buying a Christmas related item before Halloween, but I also couldn't resist this banner. I'll bet it'll be sold out in no time, so if you want one get it now!
2. I'm apparently having a moment with stripes right now because I couldn't resist this striped sweater from Old Navy. The price was just too good!
Unfortunately, our new little puppy, Elsa, snagged it......but I think I can hide the snag.
3. It's hard to get mad at something that looks this cute.
She's pretty excited about Halloween. :)
4. So, I've decided that I'm going to be really on the ball about Christmas cards this year. My plan is to get our pictures done the first week of November, and to have our cards ordered before Thanksgiving. I know, I know, I'm being super ambitious! Thanks to Minted for offering 10% off and free shipping to Our Fifth House readers with code MINTEDFFA2! They have the most fun collection of cards! Hopefully the discount code and free shipping keep me motivated! ;)
5. What did you all think of Gone Girl? Have you seen it? Did you read the book? I've read all of Gillian Flynn's books......I'm a big fan of the way her crazy brain works. I wasn't super thrilled with Rosamund Pike's portrayal of Amy. Am I alone on that? I thought the movie overall was good.......but as usual the movie in my mind while reading the book was like 100 million times better. ;) That's how it always goes..........except for The Hunger Games - they've nailed those books turned movies.....for me anyway. And I can. not. wait. for November 21st!!!!!
Happy Weekend friends! Make it a good one! ~
*affiliate links used