The theme of the contest is "Spring into the Dream". What does that mean to you? For me it means it's time to stop running around like a dog chasing a squirrel when it comes to decorating and renovating my home. It means it's time to get serious about the countless numbers of unfinished projects around here!
It also means it's time to get outside, get my hands dirty,
plant some flowers,
and watch things grow.
It means organizing the areas of my home that are pretty much a hot mess right now.
That's what "Spring in to the Dream" means to me, take a look at my pin board. This contest couldn't have come along at a better time. When Homes.com asked me if I'd like to participate in this Pinterest contest I literally leaped at the chance. There's no better way to get motivated to get stuff done in your home than with a contest involving Pinterest and uh, um......did I mention a $500 gift card already?!
So here are the contest deets 'cause I'd LOVE to win this contest, but honest to goodness I'd also really, really LOVE to be able to offer one of you awesome people that come here to read my little ol' blog a chance to win your own $500 gift card!
How you can enter the Homes.com Spring into the Dream Contest:
- Create a “Homes.com Spring into the Dream” pin board on Pinterest. Every pin will need to have this hashtag #springintothedream so others can be inspired as well!!
- Follow Homes.com on Pinterest.
- Add at least two repins from Homes.com’s “Spring into the Dream” board to your board.
- Add at least two pins from articles on Homes.com blog to your board.
- AND add ANY additional pins related to the “Spring into the Dream” theme - whatever spring into the dream means to you!
- Provide a link to your pin board in the comments section on THIS blog post.
The blog that is chosen as the winner of the Homes.com "Spring into the Dream" blog contest will be rewarded with a $500 gift card AND will be able to host a giveaway for a $500 gift card to one of their readers who has linked a pin board to the comments section of their blog post.
So, basically, ask yourself, what does "Spring in to the Dream" mean to me? Then create a pin board to inspire and motivate yourself. (Here's a look at my Homes.com Spring into the Dream pin board). Link your board up right here in the comments section. Then cross your fingers, toes, and whatever else you can cross that we (meaning me and one of you lucky ducks) win! 'Cause let's face it winning is awesome, especially when there's a $500 prize involved. You have until May 25th - so get your Homes.com Spring into the Dream pinning on people!
Ready, Set, GO.......I mean, PIN!