1. I know last week I promised that I'd have a reveal of the tiling project in the kid's bathroom, but as per usual, I underestimated the time required to finish 'er up. However, I do have a little tease-y sneak peek progress shot for ya.
So, I figured out a way to avoid using my tile saw! Wait, what?!?!? Yep, sure did! And I literally can. not. wait. to show you what I did!! It saved me a ton of time and also made this project a whole lot less daunting. Next week I'll tell you all about - pinky promise!
2. This post from Beckie was so inspiring! If all of us women got together to use our gifts and talents to encourage and help each other how awesome would we be?!
3. While you're over visiting Beckie at Infarrantly Creative be sure to check out my most recent contributor project. I combined my love of books and wine to make these fun boxes.
4. I'm a huge fan of the rockstar jeans from Old Navy and they're on sale for $19 right now, which is what led me to their site where I also found this cute sweater.
It would look so great with white jeans and these shoes!
5. Last but not least thanks to Good Housekeeping for including my master bedroom in this article on creating a bedroom you and your guy will love.
Happiest of weekends to you all!