Let's get to the usual random Friday nonsense while I try to think of something fun for the kids and I to do today.
1. Last weekend, I busted out my 20% off BB&B coupon and bought me a panini press! I've wanted one forever.......and I decided waiting until my birthday in October would just not do. I've had so much fun playing with it over this past week. Obviously it's great for paninis, but there are all sorts of other yummy creations to be made with this thing!
Not to get all Hobby Lobby on you and bust out fall too early, but I couldn't help but use a fall leaf cookie cutter in the center to cut out the core. It's the only cookie cutter I have that's small enough to do the job. These little apple sandwiches take like 2 seconds to make and oh my goodness are they gooood! Can you tell, I'm a little crazy for my new kitchen appliance. #imsoold
2. Have you seen the "You Are Here" mug collection at Starbucks?
I don't know if they make one for every city/state, but there are quite a few out there. I think they are such fun collectibles! Check your local Starbucks to see if there's one for your area. No this is not sponsored, I just really think these mugs are a fun way to show your local pride and also great to collect from places you've visited.
3. I decided to chop my hair off; and instead of letting those 10 inches go to waste, I donated. Have you ever done that?
Of course, I asked my son to snap of pic of my new haircut and he was like, oh I didn't even realize you got it cut. #ofcoursehedidnt #hesaman
4. I popped into Old Navy this week and could not resist picking up these jersey shorts for my girl. I mean, at $6 the horses and leo print were just too hard to resist!
5. Last but not least, I shared this easy-to-make no sew (yep, another hot glue gun project) tote bag over at Infarrantly Creative.
I had so much fun making this simple tote bag, I made another out of old throw rug.
Head over for the easy tutorial!
Happy Weekend Friends! I'm hoping the rain subsides, so we can get outside and enjoy this last summer weekend!