Is it even possible that it’s already February? I mean what the heck happened to January?
1. I celebrated 2 years of blogging and shared some personal thoughts and goals.
2. Finally showed you what I gifted myself for my birthday back in October of last year!
4. Recapped our surprise Christmas trip to Disney World.
5. Tackled the linen closet and converted it to a linen/kids coat closet.
6. Showed you the new lantern over the kitchen sink.
7. Gave a goodwill chair a little red and leopard love.
8. Got the K-cups under control.
9. Diy’d a shoe rack and gave some shelves a little campaign style.
10. Last but not least I shared some tips and ideas on organizing a master closet as well as gave you a little tour of our small-ish, shared walk-in closet.
Thanks to all of you for making blogging so much fun! Big thanks to my returning sponsor Charles Emerson Designs! If you love jewelry, you will love this shop!
If you’re a business owner or blogger interested in reaching tons of design savvy women, contact me for advertising rates @ Carmelraye@yahoo.com
Back tomorrow to show you my super simple Valentine’s Day mantel.