Every year for the past several years I have made it my mission to purchase most if not all of my Christmas gifts from small businesses. I shop small and local year round, but I especially love to share the love during the holidays. Part of the joy of gift giving for me is in knowing I supported a small shop owner, artist or creative. Etsy is one of my go-to online spots for one of a kind gifts brought to the market very often by a single creative entrepreneur. You can find everything there from hand blocked linens to monogrammed everything!
Today I’m sharing a few favorites…….that I myself wouldn’t mind finding under the Christmas tree. #justsayin #helloisthisthingon
For Your Best Gal Pal
- Um, can we say major squad goals?! Any Gilmore Girls-loving girl would be happy to sport this fun tee. I’m pretty sure I need one.
- Phone cases are like tic tacs. You can never have too many flavors from which to choose. 😉 This one is perfect for your book loving gal pal. This one is perfect for Jane Austen fans.
- Yes to handmade jewelry. Love the simplicity of these beauties.
- Canvas, leather and monogrammed – yes please!
- Hand painted and oh so chic, I’m obsessed with this necklace.
- Everyone needs another tote. This one is totes cute.
- This make-up bag has a fun Kate Spade vibe going. Love the whimsical look.
- Your book-loving, coffee-drinking friends will love you ten times more if you give them this mug.
- The vintage vibe of this Gilmore Girls inspired poster is so good. It’s not too gimmick-y to hang in your home either.
Gifts for the Home
Sometimes it can be hard to gift home related items since they’re so personal, but I think these items are crowd pleasers. I’m totally biased though because I’d love to receive any or all of these! 😉
- These otomi printed tea towels would up the fun factor of any kitchen.
- A wine bottle turned into a hanging candle lantern? What will they think of next?
- These mudcloth planters are the cutest!
- This hand stitched tea towel would be perfect for any coffee lover, but especially a Gilmore coffee lover.
- These copper napkin rings are a great gift idea for anyone who loves to entertain.
- This print is a download so you can purchase and have it sent electronically or print it and frame it before gifting! It’s a fun one to add to a gallery wall.
I’ve logged some serious hours on the Etsy app lately, and I’m fairly close to checking off my list! And I may or may not have picked up a few things for myself. C’mon y’all know I need this tee!