1. I hope you haven’t forgotten about our first soiree – inspired by Kate Spade – coming up next Tuesday. I can’t wait to see what you were inspired to do/create/style!
2. Abby launched a new site – Abby M. Interiors. I’ve been following her blog – A Delightful Design – for quite some time, and it’s amazing to see her following her dreams! I’m absolutely thrilled for her growing design business as she is quite a talented lady.
3. Thank you all so much for your thoughts and for sharing your own stories on my storms and rainbows post. I appreciate you all so much more than you know.
4. The thing about Mother’s Day is – there’s no way to really show just how thankful I am to be blessed with such an awesome woman for a mom. Since becoming a mother myself I’ve realized even more just how special my mom is and there are no words or gifts I could send her way to truly express just how much I appreciate her love – and most of all her friendship. I won’t get to see my mom on Mother’s Day – as she lives in California, but I will be thinking of her all day long.
5. I got the Paleo tab up and running – woohoo! Watch out now – I might actual be turning into a real deal organized blogger……..probably not …….but maybe.